By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Easy Side Dishes web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Easy Side Dishes website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Easy Side Dishes at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the Easy Side Dishes web site are provided “as is”. Easy Side Dishes and owner, make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Easy Side Dishes and owner do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- This website cannot accept any liability for any food or physical safety issues arising from advice given. This includes but is not limited to; any illness, disease or death incurred following preparation or consumption of the recipes or feasts and any issues arising from an event or feast. This website cannot also accept any liability for any damage incurred to any property or possessions as a result of the advice given. Common sense is advised to be applied at all times.
In no event shall Easy Side Dishes, Owner, or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Easy Side Dishes Internet site, even if Owner or a Easy Side Dishes authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Easy Side Dishes website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Easy Side Dishes and Owner, does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Easy Side Dishes may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Easy Side Dishes does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Easy Side Dishes has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Easy Side Dishes of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to the Easy Side Dishes website shall be governed by the laws of the state it's Owner resides in, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.